1 x Full time position (35 hours) – £20,310 per annum
1 x Part time position (28 hours) – £16,248 per annum
We are looking for confident, enthusiastic and reliable people to be the face of Spotlight; providing a welcoming service to all users of the building and supporting our ethos and vision to inspire young people and provide creative opportunities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming all visitors, young people, contractors and partners to Spotlight; answering general enquiries face to face and over the phone.
- Supporting the Operations and evening Youth Work Teams in the delivery of their work.
- Keeping up to date records of young people’s membership and attendance; interpreting the data and producing reports where required.
- Preparing tasks for volunteers and offering support and guidance to them in the fulfilment of their duties.
Successful candidates will need to possess excellent communications and customer service skills and be able to demonstrate that they are highly organised and able to work to tight deadlines. Excellent numeracy, literacy, accuracy and IT skills are also a must, as is having experience of working with young people.
We have two vacancies available:
- 35 hrs (daytime position): Monday to Friday 7.45am – 3.15pm.
- 28 hrs (evening & weekend position): 4 weekdays 2.45pm to 9.15pm (exact days to be confirmed) and Saturday 11.45am to 4.15pm.
APPLY ON THIS LINK: http://www.poplarharca.co.uk/vacancies/front-house-team-members-x2
When submitting an application, please specify which vacancy or vacancies you are interested in.
For further information on the above roles please contact Abi Kenyon, Spotlight Operations Manager on 0203 0111 333.
Closing date for all applications: 5.00pm on Tuesday 5 September 2017
Interview date: Tuesday 12 September 2017
Poplar HARCA is an equal opportunities employer that values the importance of diversity and positively welcomes applications from all members of the community, including those with disabilities.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act. Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service checks will be undertaken for the successful applicants, but only with their prior consent
Charity Registration No: 1064397