Applications to the Specialty Barista Course with Well Grounded are OPEN
Applications OPEN to the Specialty Barista Course with Well Grounded
We are excited to announce that applications are now open for the next Specialty Barista Course with Well Grounded.
Well Grounded are a specialty coffee Academy with a difference. They offer free Specialty Coffee Association accreditations and customer service training to individuals who have faced social and economic disadvantage. And it’s hosted right here at Spotlight!
This course includes:
- Free 6 days of barista training (5th, 6th, 7th, 12th, 13th, 14th March)
- Internationally recognised barista qualification from the Specialty Coffee Association
- Technical barista skills, soft skills development, CV writing
- Fun and relaxed training environment
- Handbook and materials provided
- All travel and lunch paid for
- Access to our graduate programme on completion with opportunities of coffee events, refresher training days and job search support
Dates and location:
- Assessment Day: 25th February (Compulsory to be considered for programme)
- Training dates:5th, 6th, 7th, 12th, 13th, 14th March
- Time: 10am-4pm
- Location: Poplar
- Unemployed or on a zero hour contract
- Not in training or education
- Actively looking for work
- Have the right to work in the UK
How to apply or refer candidates:
- If you are interested in applying or have suitable candidates please email the candidates name, email and phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org the 21st of February.
- Applications may close before the deadline if we are over subscribed.
- Not all applicants can be guaranteed a place due to capacity.
Sign up and share our passion for coffee!