Lansbury Spotlight is re-opening! Find out how we’re working to keep you safe…
After months of being closed, Lansbury Spotlight is now re-opening for free meal pick-up and pre-booked programmes!
Careful planning and thought has gone into re-opening the building. There are limits to the capacity of spaces, anti-bacterial cleaning is taking place, signage has been installed and there is a one way system to enter and exit the building. All staff members have been briefed on the risk assessment.
Lansbury Spotlight is opening for a drop-in only Spotlight Munch Box free meal pick up from 21st July. Spotlight Munch Box will run throughout summer from Lansbury Spotlight on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and Mile End Spotlight on Thursdays and Fridays.
From 27th July there will be some face-to-face programmes being offered. These must be booked in advance by emailing email@example.com or through the online programme. The games room and cafe will not be open.
Before you arrive
- Check out our summer programme and book onto a programme (see details of how to book above).
- Only pre-booked sessions will be taking place, so you will only be allowed into the centre if you are coming for a specific programme or to pick up a meal for take away.
- Stay at home if you’re advised to do so by NHS Test and Trace or if you or anyone in your household is experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 (dry cough, temperature, loss of taste or smell).
Arriving at Spotlight
- Try to walk or cycle to Spotlight rather than using public transport.
- Arrive at the time that the programme you are attending starts.
- You may be asked to wait in a queue before entering the building.
- You will be asked if you or anyone in your household are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 when you arrive.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitiser as you enter the building. This will be provided at the entrance.
- Spotlight staff will welcome young people attending. They will ask your name and check you are a member of Spotlight. A staff member will then sign in for you on the PC at front desk.
- Young people who are not members will be asked to do an online membership form.
Safety around the building
- Keep two metres apart wherever possible.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds every time you use the toilet, blow your nose, sneeze or cough.
- Don’t congregate in corridors.
- Only one person a time will be allowed in the lift and toilets.
- Listen to Spotlight staff and follow their guidance.
What is Spotlight doing to keep you safe?
- Carried out a Covid-19 risk assessment and made sure staff members are briefed on the results.
- Controlling the number of young people in each space in the building.
- Hand sanitiser will be provided at entrances.
- Anti-bacterial cleaning of surfaces, doors and door handles.
- Clear signage on social distancing.