Vote for our Youth Volunteer Coordinator Harry in the Housing Quality Network ‘Next Generation’ semi-finals!
We’re so proud of our amazing Youth Volunteer Coordinator Harry who made it to the semi-finals of the Housing Quality Network ‘Next Generation’ competition!
Since joining us in 2018 as our Volunteering Officer, Harry has
- Introduced our Spotlight Talks series, bringing in inspirational speakers to answer questions from our young people.
- Established Youth Committees across our different centres.
- Taken over the running of our Youth Empowerment Programme
- Developed our accessibility provision.
- Worked to empower young people experiencing issues with their mental health.
- Expanded and developed our Youth IAG
- And so much more!
Read the blog post he’s written about how technology can improve customer service and drop him a vote here!
Harry’s blog on the ‘Housing’s Next Generation: Semi-final blog one’ page
Blog posts on the same theme of technology and customer service by the other semi-finalists can also be found on the Housing Quality Network website