Free Nine Week Barista Training and Job Support in East London now open for applications!
Coffee experts Well Grounded’s next FREE Specialty Barista Traineeship is now open for applications. Get a globally recognised Barista qualification, work placement, CV and support finding a job in the coffee industry.
What does the course cover?
- 9 weeks of part time training
- includes 5 weeks part time work placement
- Internationally recognised qualification as a Barista
- Opportunity to meet industry professionals, visit central London cafes
- A roastery visit where you learn about how coffee is roasted
- CV writing and mentoring
- Free lunches and travel during training
- Job progression support including trials and interviews on successful completion
Who can apply:
- over 18 years of age
- unemployed or on a zero hour contract
- not in training or education
- have the right to work in the UK
- actively looking for work
Dates & Location
● Training starts: 18th September 2019 for 9 weeks
● Training location: Poplar or Kings Cross
How to apply
Applications close September 4th but may close earlier if we are oversubscribed. Please not places are not guaranteed. You must attend the Assessment Day on September 10th to be considered for a space on the programme.
Goodluck with your application, we can’t wait to meet you.